Dell Latitude E6420 14 inch HD Notebook Laptop - i5-2520M 2.50GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD
Redesigned for work in your world
The 14" HD, multi-touch LED display, quad-core processing and discrete graphics options make the redesigned Latitude E6420 ideal for office-to-home professionals who require high performance and dependability as well as ease of mobility.
Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this business-rugged laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom with a hard-wearing MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ design, a highly durable anodized aluminum display back, a tough powder-coated base, reinforced steel hinges, a magnesium alloy internal frame and zinc alloy latch. The Latitude E6420 is also equipped with a spill-resistant keyboard, protective LCD seal and a 360-degree bumper for added screen protection that can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work.
You can enjoy outstanding productivity while in flight or in low-light settings with the optional backlit* keyboard and long battery life, including a wide array of long-life battery options and swappable optical drives, hard drive, USB 3.0 and battery media modules that help keep productivity in full swing.
Lastly, as a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E6420 provides go-anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last — all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
Design that’s built to last
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard, thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with a hard-wearing anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Get long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in office or on road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built keeping your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
- Stay productive with a variety of battery life options, including a 4-cell, 6-cell and 9-cell (87Wh) 3-year limited hardware warranty* Lithium Ion battery options.
- Multitask at the speed of business with 2nd generation Intel Core™ processors, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel UMA or NVIDIA graphics.
- Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in webcam, array microphones, which help provide better sound quality, and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
- Work in your comfort zone with a multi-touch display and 180-degree LCD movement.
- Type anywhere with the only commercial laptop to offer a backlit keyboard* option.
- Know your data is secure with encrypted hard drive options.
- Protect your data from the unexpected mishaps with Dell Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor and StrikeZone™.
- Control who has access to your data with Dell ControlVault™, Dell Data Protection Access, contactless smart card and fingerprint reader login access options.
Manage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family business-class laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize, select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
720p (1280x720) also called widescreen, is a display resolution is used for general use, media consumption for many types of displays including televisions, laptops and computer monitors.HD
Perfect for general tasks including multi-tasking, networking, streaming media content and presentations.
Get more of what you love with a new Windows PC. More speed, more security, more of what you need to get things done. Enjoy the latest Windows 10 features and included ongoing security.
Why pay more for new when you can go refurbished and save? With savings of up to 70% on Laptops, Desktops, Servers, Networking and even Apple you would be crazy to think twice. With no significant advances in computer technology in the last 3-5 years there’s never been a better time to save by buying refurbished.
All refurbished units we sell are rigorously tested and cleaned to ensure they are in A-Grade condition and are ready to use straight out of the box. Although some units may have some minor cosmetic blemishes and imperfections such as minor scratches or other minor surface imperfections they have all been tested and are guaranteed to work like new.
We stand by our products and back any refurbished equipment we sell with a 12-Month Warranty (unless otherwise specified). Our warranty covers any hardware faults that may arise within this period.
We also offer extended and on-site warranties for all refurbished equipment at an additional cost. Enquire with our staff for details and options.
All refurbished units we sell are from the tough commercial grade product lines from the leading manufacturers including Dell, HP and Lenovo. When sold new these units have premium pricing reflectively of their superior build quality.
Most refurbished units we sell come from large enterprise and government departments and have had a good life and have been well looked after. Due to this, the longevity of a refurbished commercial units is often higher than that of consumer grade equipment.
All our refurbished products undergo a rigorous quality assurance procedure. This involves the units being wiped of sensitive data, tested, cleaned and re- installed with a fresh genuine copy of the operating system to match the attached Microsoft Certificate of Authenticity (COA). This ensures that the unit you receive is ready to plug in, turn on and use straight out of the box.
We are a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher so you can have peace of mind that any refurbished unit you purchase from us will meet your expectations and be up to the task.
More From This Category